22.12.08

Willow

These are a few pictures of when we went to
Willow Creek this past Saturday for the Christmas
production. This year the production was called
'Light'. They didn't have a lot of performers like
they have had the past two years we have gone
with most of the people from our church, but they
did have a really cool message of being a 'light'
in our darkening world. The decorations were really
beautiful! I loved all the different stars they had hanging
up all around the church.

My favorite brothers and sister!

The water fountains are really cool!


It is so hard to get a 'perfect' family picture,
but hey, what family is perfect?:)

Merry Christmas everyone!



6 comments:

theTwins said...

Happy Willowing!!
The Favorite brothers and sister picture was cute. ( although it leaves me questioning what Jordan did to get off the FavoriteBrother list. ) Merry Christmas to You.

crik said...

What a fun day!!! I loved getting to spend it with you "Mom"! ;)

Danielle said...

Awww, that is a lovely picture of you all!!! :) I really like it! :) You have a great family! :)

Neat pictures! :)

jess said...

To clear up the favorite brother thing-Jordan is not off the favorite brother list (at least not yet:), but my favorite brother Jordan was just not in the favorite brother and sister picture. Does that make sense to everyone? Merry Christmas to all of you too and thanks for the nice comments:)
-Jess

jess said...

P.S. I always enjoy the time I get to spend with you too my 'Daughter'!:)
-Jess

crik said...

Aww! Thanks Mom! :D