Sawyer is two months old already! I just got these pictures as he was sleeping. He is so cute! He is such a good baby and has been sleeping some nights now all night! It has been very nice for me. He is smiling and cooing so much more and he is into eating his hand now. It is funny!
6 comments:
aww! Its hard to believe that he's already 2 months old!!
Awww those are such great pictures! He is the perfect baby! :) I'm a proud aunt! ;)
Love you all!
Hi Jess,
its great to hear that you get more sleep now. I believe it must be really excausting when you get interrupted in your sleep often. Sawyer must be a lot like you as I hear calm, quiet and verry lovely. Can`t wait to see him. I am not shure if I can make it to the states this year so it`s so good when you blog a lot so I cant still follow. So maybe by the time I come next he might be 2 years, can you picture that? :-)))
Kathrin
Wow, that is weird to think! That is sad to think you can't make it over this year :( I can't wait for you to meet him!
What a handsome little guy!
Hi Jess and Jamie, we received your christmas card today. How nice of you to send one to us. I really liked the card, with the nice pictures. Thank you so much.
kathrin
Post a Comment