These are a few pictures from another photo shoot that we did last week. Crystal called last week and asked if I would want to bring Sawyer in for another photo shoot and the studio she works at wanted to use the pictures in their advertisement cards they hand out at the hospital to parents of new babies. These are some pictures that Danielle took at the studio. It was funny it was like Sawyer was a famous person with TWO photographers snapping pictures! I just love the different looks that he gave us and you would just wonder what he could be thinking.

I love the ones with him in the hat!

He was making some really funny faces!
5 comments:
Aww! I like those!
aww those are so cute lol
I don't think there has ever been a more beautiful baby. He simply makes me speechless! And we all know how tough it is for me to be speechless.
Definitely adorable!
what a good looking family! very cute pictures of your son, it seems hes very fond of putting his fist to the mouth. god bless you and your all. :)
Post a Comment