28.1.12


I am going to show you how I make these flower hair clip-ins! You can clip them to a headband or just clip them in your hair. This is a really simple project! You will need: a package of flowers or bows or whatever you would like! (I got my flowers from the scrapbook section at Hobby Lobby) Then you need some clips or you could probably even use a bobby-pin. A glue-gun.


These clips work great and hook onto a headband really easy!



Just use your glue-gun and put a small drop of
glue on the back of your flower or whatever you are
using and then press the clip on. Make sure you are holding
the clip open so it does not get glued shut! You will only need
to hold it open for a couple seconds as the glue dries fast.



That's it! Now you have a cute clip you can hook onto a headband,
wear by itself, or clip onto a necklace or scarf, the ideas could be
endless!


2 comments:

dancingthroughreality said...

Cute! Thanks for the directions! I always look at stuff and think that its adorable and that "sometime I should try and make that" but then realize I wouldn't know where to begin :/ So thanks for the directions because now I know how!! :D

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

Glad to see you are blogging Jess! We will see you soon!
L